Kimny

A forum to discuss everything about Fuller House. Read more about this new show on http://www.fuller-house.org.
Owlnut74

Kimny

Post by Owlnut74 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:12 am

Kimmy was a better mother then I expected her to be. She also wasn't quite as dumb. I think age made her wiser. But she was still the quirky Kimny we all know and love.

Mr. Woodchuck

Re: Kimny

Post by Mr. Woodchuck » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:35 pm

Out of all the characters, I find her to be the least changing. It's surprising that her daughter is much smarter.

dtf955

Re: Kimny

Post by dtf955 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:40 pm

Well, Jackson is apparently months older than Ramona so she could still copy off of D.J.. :lol:

Seriously, I was more concerned about how she might not know how to be a good mom because her parents didn't seem to be the best. (I mean, they grounded her at the Tanners once.) However, it's possible Fernando's parents are also in America and gve a lot of good advice, Becky seems to have been around, and...yeah, probably some D.J. there.

ramona's line at the wedding (Kimmy: "That sounded like an adult" Ramona: "Somebody in this family has to be") doesn't just sound like something a daughter of Kimmy would say. From the situations I've heard about from colleagues who practice Family Law (and 1-2 kids themselves), it's a feeling some children get who have to deal with heavily bickering parents. Her seeming to accept it in how she says it shows some real maturity. Perhaps a hidden reason why Kimmy remarks about ramona loving D.J. in episode 2.