What could happen in season 2?

A forum to discuss everything about Fuller House. Read more about this new show on http://www.fuller-house.org.
ILoveFullHouse

What could happen in season 2?

Post by ILoveFullHouse » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:05 pm

I read on TVLine that Steph gets a new boyfriend called Jimmy in season 2. So I think we could discuss here what else could happen in the new season.
When I saw old Full House episodes recently, I thought that Fuller House could bring Mr. Bear back. ;) Steph could give him to Max as a present. Or we learn what happened to Mr. Bear if he doesn’t reappear.
The show could also bring more characters back from the original show. For example DJs love interest Kevin from season 3. Although DJ has already enough trouble to choose between two men. ;)
Also, Jackson and Ramona could have a short romantical relationship, but then decide that they better shouldn’t be a couple.
Other ideas? Write it here! :)
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

Martin Luther King

Owlnut74

Re: What could happen in season 2?

Post by Owlnut74 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:44 am

I would like for this Jimmy to be the Becky to Stephanie's Jesse. Jesse met Becky in season two, so, Stephanie should meet her future in season 2, also. She could give Max Mr. Bear in a similar way, Alice gave Jan the locket on the Brady Bunch. A gift from one middle kid to another.
Last edited by Owlnut74 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Owlnut74

Post by Owlnut74 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:58 am

Unless Kevin has a child or a pet I don't think he needs to show up. DJ has her hands full with Matt and Steve.

Here are some of my ideas:

A copy of the Duck face episode would be good. Max makes fun of a nerdy girl. Stephanie makes him apologize, like Jesse made her.

Also, Max tries out for little league, but is terrible. Stephanie coaches him and shows him how to throw the Tanner Twister.

Ramona gets jealous of Jackson and Lola, causing her to realize she likes Jackson.

ILoveFullHouse

Post by ILoveFullHouse » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:24 am

Jimmy is described as a man who sees the world with different eyes than everyone else. What ever that means. Yes, maybe he is Steph’s man of her life. I thought that too.
I like your ideas, although I can’t imagine that Max bullies someone. But on the other hand, it could happen under group pressure. When everyone else does, it’s difficult not to do it. It was the same with Steph back then.
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

Martin Luther King