Is it me?

A forum to discuss everything about Fuller House. Read more about this new show on http://www.fuller-house.org.
Owlnut74

Is it me?

Post by Owlnut74 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:40 pm

Or is season 2 more slapsticky?
Joey's kids are brats, who make Michelle look like a saint.

ILoveFullHouse

Re: Is it me?

Post by ILoveFullHouse » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:39 pm

I wouldn't say it's more slapsticky, but I watched just the first 3 episodes until now.
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

Martin Luther King

dtf955

Re: Is it me?

Post by dtf955 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:44 pm

Kind of, I actually like Fernando more here than I did in season 1 because having the arguing with the marital problems kind of turned me off, though the last episode redeemed it because of the humor involved and it lent itself to some good stuff like Ramona having to "be the adult in the situation" like kids in these spots have to be, too, which was good. ("Kimmy: that sounded very adult (or something like that)" Ramona: Somebody in this family has to be.)

This season, however, Fernando was funnier to me because they seemed to focus more on just him being there and the silliness that resulted. Maybe I just enjoyed that part more because the other wasn't there, but just the change in the use of Fernando made it better and may make things appear much different.

As for Joey's kids, yeah, ne never got the hang of enforcing limits and his wife must not hve, either. In a way, it kind of makes sense.