Ideas of how they could show old recurring guest characters from the original

A forum to discuss everything about Fuller House. Read more about this new show on http://www.fuller-house.org.
Owlnut74

Ideas of how they could show old recurring guest characters from the original

Post by Owlnut74 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:39 am

Denise: She is in San Francisco visiting family. She has a young daughter, Tommy's age. Denise and DJ meet in the park. Their babies get attached to each other. Like a remake of the Michelle and Howie storyline.

Kevin: After getting expelled from school, his parents enrolled him in a drug and alcohol program for teens. He succeeded in getting sober. When he grew up, he became a drug and alcohol counselor for teens. Jackson starts drinking, so DJ takes him to a counselor, that turns out to be Kevin.

Rusty: Now,a single parent himself. Runs into Stephanie.

This is all I can think of at the moment, but if anyone else has any ideas about other recurring characters, feel free to post them.

dtf955

Re: Ideas of how they could show old recurring guest characters from the original

Post by dtf955 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:50 pm

I'd like to see tommy Sr. in a flashback or video most, especially since it was around this time in "Full House" we saw Pam.

I think I read that only one would be interested in acting if they came back, but if they really wanted both to appear, speaking of Pam, one of Mary-Kate and Ashley could play Michelle in an episode and another Pam in a flashback; they'd about the right age.

Okay, as for minor characters, I would most like to see the Greek side of the faamily. (I was pushing on twitter for the Olsens to appear as Michelle and Melina anyway before we knew the makeup of Season 1.) It would be an interesting mix of customs if they happened to come in at the same time as Ramona's Quinceneara(sp?), which would be a great finale to Season 3. it'd be amusing to see confusion between the customs, and the people, from such different backgrounds as Greece nd Argentina.

Mr. Woodchuck

Re: Ideas of how they could show old recurring guest characters from the original

Post by Mr. Woodchuck » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:03 pm

How about an episode where Denise, Aaron, and the other boy (can't remember his name, but he was the good actor) are searching for Michelle but can't find her? The whole episode could be about searching for Michelle who never shows up.
dtf955 wrote:I'd like to see tommy Sr. in a flashback or video most, especially since it was around this time in "Full House" we saw Pam.

I think I read that only one would be interested in acting if they came back, but if they really wanted both to appear, speaking of Pam, one of Mary-Kate and Ashley could play Michelle in an episode and another Pam in a flashback; they'd about the right age.

Okay, as for minor characters, I would most like to see the Greek side of the faamily. (I was pushing on twitter for the Olsens to appear as Michelle and Melina anyway before we knew the makeup of Season 1.) It would be an interesting mix of customs if they happened to come in at the same time as Ramona's Quinceneara(sp?), which would be a great finale to Season 3. it'd be amusing to see confusion between the customs, and the people, from such different backgrounds as Greece nd Argentina.
You do realize they've tried to get Mary-Kate and Ashley to appear on film even for one episode? They couldn't even commit to that, so odds are this doesn't happen unless they air someone in their place (which is highly unreccomended).

dtf955

Post by dtf955 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:02 am

Well, it *is* a wish list ;) You really can't understand the depths of wishing unless you're a Cleveland sports fan :D

ILoveFullHouse

Post by ILoveFullHouse » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:43 pm

Mr. Woodchuck wrote:How about an episode where Denise, Aaron, and the other boy (can't remember his name, but he was the good actor) are searching for Michelle but can't find her? The whole episode could be about searching for Michelle who never shows up.
You could either mean Teddy or Derek. ;)
I like your idea. Especially I would love to see Denise again.
I also would love to see Vicki again, but at the moment, I don't have a story idea for her. Maybe you have? ;) :)
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

Martin Luther King

Owlnut74

Post by Owlnut74 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:38 pm

They could be at the house, throwing a surprise party for Michelle. The episode ends with the front door opening, we never see the woman's face. but assume it is Michelle.

Mr. Woodchuck

Post by Mr. Woodchuck » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:17 am

dtf955 wrote:Well, it *is* a wish list ;) You really can't understand the depths of wishing unless you're a Cleveland sports fan :D
Very good point, but the Indians are poised to win in 2017 (not trying to get off-topic, just saying).

I think I'd rather have Elizabeth Olsen at this point over Mary-Kate and Ashley. Honestly, she looks a lot more attractive and a lot less ghostly. The two twins look a mess (no offense).

ILoveFullHouse

Post by ILoveFullHouse » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:56 pm

ILoveFullHouse wrote:I also would love to see Vicki again, but at the moment, I don't have a story idea for her.
Now I have. :) Danny and Teri could have marital problems - and then Danny meets Vicki, the first time after many years. Could be an interesting story. ;) BTW: Did you notice that Teri until now never appeared again after episode 1? Of course, that doesn't mean anything. ;)
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

Martin Luther King