Eddie_Powell

In this forum all users can introduce themselves. Introduction is necessary to be able to post in the other public forums.
Forum rules
In this forum all users can introduce themselves. Introduction is necessary to be able to post in the other public forums.

When introducing yourself, open a topic here with only your username in the title.
Eddie_Powell

Eddie_Powell

Post by Eddie_Powell » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:16 am

Hello all,

I am new to the forum, obviously, but am so happy to be here! When I was growing up I used to watch the reruns of Full House all the time. I was around 6-10 at the time. Since I was young and the show was only on the TV late at night I would turn the volume down really low and watch as many episodes as I could before my parents remembered to send me to bed. Back then it was my favourite TV show without a doubt. Stephanie was probably my favourite character. For whatever reason though I pretty much stopped watching Full House and TV in general and only recently started again. A few weeks ago I got home from work, and being too exhausted to do my homework, I flicked on the TV and lo and behold there was that once familiar theme song I tried so hard to keep out of my mother's earshot late at night as an elementary schooler. I suppose I am here more out of nostalgia than anything else but that's as good a reason as any for me. Don't expect me to be a Full House scholar or anything, I'm just a nostalgic high school student that's not quite ready to let go of his childhood.

Looking forward to participating!

Eddie

ILoveFullHouse

Re: Eddie_Powell

Post by ILoveFullHouse » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:08 pm

Hello, Eddie! Welcome to the forum! :)
Are you interested in Fuller House? Anyway, have a good time here. :)
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

Martin Luther King

Mr. Woodchuck

Re: Eddie_Powell

Post by Mr. Woodchuck » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:50 am

This whole place is nostalgia. That's why I'm here too.