Have Mercy!

In this forum all users can introduce themselves. Introduction is necessary to be able to post in the other public forums.
Forum rules
In this forum all users can introduce themselves. Introduction is necessary to be able to post in the other public forums.

When introducing yourself, open a topic here with only your username in the title.
Have Mercy

Have Mercy!

Post by Have Mercy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:08 am

Hello,

Long time no see Full House Forever.
I was a member here over ten years ago under the name Jesse's Girl.
I departed due to a terrible incident which I will not get into but will concede to having some immaturities that got me into some trouble.

Exploring the current forums I have found only two names I remember; the admin Martin Van Dam whom I knew as DaMart but assume is now the account using the site's name (Full House Forever) as its handle and Doug Fowler dtf955.
I see Mr. Fowler is still a fanfic enthusiast. Good for him.

I used to write fanfics for this community as well. My most popular was titled 'The Tanner Effect', a rather dark DJ centered fic inspired by the film 'The Butterfly Effect' which has recently been a class film in my high school senior year psychology class.
Regretfully I've lost it as well as most of my other fics.

Ever since the beginning of 2018 when Hallmark channel started airing the original Full House, I've found myself getting into it once again which has now got me bingeing the reboot Fuller House.

I'd like to be able to make a fresh start here.
I was 18 when I was first here, I am 31 now.
I've become acutely more aware of my faults and of social etiquette. Not to mention a much better writer. ;D
Seriously I read the little FH fanfic material I do still have and couldn't believe how atrocious my spelling and grammar were. I recall there were a few harsh comments about that in the incident that facilitated my departure which I see now were merited.
I'm considering re-writing 'The Tanner Effect'.

My name is Anne. I'm no longer crushing on John Stamos but as the new name I've chosen indicates Jesse is still my favorite character.
I have 5 uncles on my mother's side alone and although two of them were like best friends to me in my childhood, none of them were as cool as Uncle Jesse. I doubt any RL Uncle is.

ILoveFullHouse

Re: Have Mercy!

Post by ILoveFullHouse » Mon May 07, 2018 2:03 pm

Hello, Have Mercy! Welcome back! Have a good time here! :)
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

Martin Luther King

Have Mercy

Post by Have Mercy » Sat May 26, 2018 1:27 am

Goodness, I'd given up on this thread ever being moderated.
ILoveFullHouse wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 2:03 pm
Hello, Have Mercy! Welcome back! Have a good time here! :)
Greetings ILoveFullHouse, it's a pleasure to make your acquiescence.

Full House Forever
Site Admin

Post by Full House Forever » Sun May 27, 2018 5:18 pm

Have Mercy wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 1:27 am
Hi. Sorry moderation takes so long. There's a lot going on in my personal life, which limits the time I can visit the forums.

I have manually changed your forum permissions, so your posts should be visible without moderation now :).

Have Mercy

Post by Have Mercy » Mon May 28, 2018 5:18 am

Full House Forever wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 5:18 pm
Have Mercy wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 1:27 am
Hi. Sorry moderation takes so long. There's a lot going on in my personal life, which limits the time I can visit the forums.

I have manually changed your forum permissions, so your posts should be visible without moderation now :).
Completely understandable, and thanx Martin.