Can you help me to identify an episode?

Forum to talk about all aspects of the show, the actors, and other related subjects that don't fit in any of the other forums.
helloeveryone

Can you help me to identify an episode?

Post by helloeveryone »

Hey, I'm here because I'm searching for an episode of Full House where Michelle (or a young Stephanie) discovers that meat is actually animals, and is bothered by it. Can anyone help? I know it's a vague description, but the sub-plotline is basically about how a child learns that meat comes from killing animals, and how a parent deals with it. Thank you for your help!

Jakosung

Re: Can you help me to identify an episode?

Post by Jakosung »

What if I need more I need to do.

Mr. Woodchuck

Post by Mr. Woodchuck »

Is this a real episode or a fan-made one? I've watched all the episodes in the series and I don't remember this. Might just be me forgetting though.

Owlnut73

Post by Owlnut73 »

I do remember an episode in season7 called Tough Love. At the beginning, Danny, Vicky, and Joey were discussing dinner. Danny said that Michelle didn't like Chinese food, since they walked past a restaurant in Chinatown and she saw ducks hanging in the window. I don't know if this is what you meant, but it is the only thing near this I remember.

fullhousefan8795

Post by fullhousefan8795 »

yeah i dont think that's an actual episode
- Full House rocks!

Owlnut74

Post by Owlnut74 »

In that Tough Love episode, Vicky made dinner. Spaghetti al Pesto and goat cheese Pizza. One of the girls made a commet about what part of the goat the cheese was from.

fullhousefan8795

Post by fullhousefan8795 »

Owlnut74 wrote:In that Tough Love episode, Vicky made dinner. Spaghetti al Pesto and goat cheese Pizza. One of the girls made a comment about what part of the goat the cheese was from.
yeah i remember that part. thats probably right
- Full House rocks!