Kimmy's family

Forum to talk about all aspects of the show, the actors, and other related subjects that don't fit in any of the other forums.
Owlnut73

Kimmy's family

Post by Owlnut73 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:34 am

Kimmy's parents and her older brother, Garth were often mentioned. I wish they had casted the parts and we saw Kimmy's family. I suspect them to be weird and goofy like her. I had wished we seen them.

For fun, if you had worked in the casting department and was given the Job to cast the roles of Mr. And Mrs. Gibbler and Garth, who would you choose for those roles?

ILoveFullHouse

Re: Kimmy's family

Post by ILoveFullHouse » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:38 pm

I always understood it as a sort of a running gag, that we never saw someone from Kimmy's family (beside her, of course), although they've been mentioned often.
Maybe Liz Sheridan (ALF, Seinfeld) would have been a great Mrs. Gibbler. Maybe just a little too old.
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

Martin Luther King

Dewsamal

Post by Dewsamal » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:04 am

I know you guys make everything even more.

Owlnut73

Post by Owlnut73 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:35 am

I was kind of hoping that we would at least have gotten to see Kimmy's brother. I was hoping he was the normal one in the Gibbler family. Considered the black sheep. And kind of cute. That way, DJ could have developed a crush on him. And maybe in the later seasons date him at least once. It would have made a good story to see Kimmy and The Tanner household's reaction to it.

fullhousefan8795

Post by fullhousefan8795 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:17 am

Kimmy's dad: Jennifer Lopez
Kimmy's mom: Madonna
Garth: Tom Hanks

i know its weird but i was born in the early 2000s so i dont know any celebrities who would be old enough
- Full House rocks!