I grew up watching this show BUT

Forum to talk about all aspects of the show, the actors, and other related subjects that don't fit in any of the other forums.
hni

I grew up watching this show BUT

Post by hni » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:54 am

I can't believe anyone would even entertain the idea of watching Bob Saget play Danny Tanner after the way that he really is. He is the biggest pervert and has no right to be representing a wholesome television show!

Owlnut74

Re: I grew up watching this show BUT

Post by Owlnut74 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:14 am

That's called acting.

hni

Post by hni » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:16 pm

No one said he wasn't a good actor. He is just a sick, morally reprehensible person that should not be "acting" like a decent person.

Milano

Post by Milano » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:09 am

Although someone´s personal life doesn´t have anything to do with his acting...I can see what you mean :) However it´s a role and he plays it very good :D

Owlnut74

Post by Owlnut74 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:29 pm

It was literally written with him in mind. Jeff Franklin wanted either Bob Saget or Paul Reiser. But Paul Reiser opted to do My Two Dads, instead. Bob wasn't available when they shot the first pilot. That's why they went with John Posey. But, since Bob became available shortly thereafter, they made the switch. They just reshot the scenes Danny was in.

ILoveFullHouse

Post by ILoveFullHouse » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:32 pm

Owlnut74 wrote:That's called acting.
I agree. I know that Bob's humor as a comedian isn't exactly family-friendly. ;) Nevertheless he played his role as a nice guy perfectly, which shows his great acting talent.
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

Martin Luther King