Episodes with difficult topics

Forum to talk about all aspects of the show, the actors, and other related subjects that don't fit in any of the other forums.
ILoveFullHouse

Episodes with difficult topics

Post by ILoveFullHouse » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:13 pm

Full House had some episodes with difficult topics. For example “Silence Is Not Golden” from season 6, which dealt with violence against children. Or “The Volunteer” from season 5, which dealt with Alzheimer. I think they did a very good job in this episode. People with a disease like this are normal most of the time, but sometimes their thougths wander, as it was said in this episode.
Another episode with a difficult topic was “Just Say No Way” from season 3, dealing with alcohol.
Which other episodes with difficult topics do you remember? And how do you like this episodes?
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

Martin Luther King

Owlnut74

Re: Episodes with difficult topics

Post by Owlnut74 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:04 pm

Season 8 Under the Influence. When Kimmy got drunk at the frat party.

ILoveFullHouse

Post by ILoveFullHouse » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:57 pm

Another example is "Shape Up" from season 4, which dealt with pressure being slim.

Martin Luther King

Owlnut74

Post by Owlnut74 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:56 pm

What serious subjects would you like to see addressed on Fuller House? I want them to do an episode that focuses on Stephanie's unability to have kids.

ILoveFullHouse

Post by ILoveFullHouse » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:20 pm

I would like an episode that focuses on Steph’s unability to have children, too. I also would wish that the doctor was wrong. On the other hand, it would be more realistic if he was right. Maybe Steph mets another woman who can’t have children and talks with her about it.
I think they also could do an episode about cyber bullying. Another possible subject is racism. Perhaps a student says something racist to Ramona, and then the family deals with it.

Martin Luther King

Mr. Woodchuck

Post by Mr. Woodchuck » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:37 pm

Owlnut74 wrote:What serious subjects would you like to see addressed on Fuller House? I want them to do an episode that focuses on Stephanie's unability to have kids.
I agree, this needs to be explained.