FHF Update topic

This forum is for all subjects related to the website http://www.full-house.org
Full House Forever
Site Admin

FHF Update topic

Post by Full House Forever » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:00 pm

The last year I haven't been able to do much about the website (or any other websites I own). My focus had shifted to my new family live, as I got married and became a father this year, with kind of a rough start for my little boy.

But the site hasn't been forgotten and as soon as season 4 of Fuller House became available, I've been in couch potato mode to watch all 13 episodes.

Now that the dust has settled on all the changes in my life, I want to put some more attention to my websites again. In this topic, I'll keep you up to date with any changes made to Full House Forever.

I have also been thinking about the direction for the site to head in. As I run the site all by my own, keeping track of all news related to Full(er) House and the cast and adding it to a separate news section is not really manageable for me. So I think the best direction for FHF is to be a website where you can find all relevant information about the shows and the cast. Any news will be added to the "static" information on the website.

I don't know how frequently the websites will be updated, but contributions are always welcome of course.

Full House Forever
Site Admin

Re: FHF Update topic

Post by Full House Forever » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:01 pm

Updates December 16, 2018

* Fixed the mobile layout for the Fuller House site
* Added 2 header images for Fuller House
* Updated the episodes page for Fuller House
* Updated the main page for the Fuller House site