Junior Science Series [RARE GAME SERIES]

This forum is for all discussions about other things than Full House or the website.
KatieCadet2012

Junior Science Series [RARE GAME SERIES]

Post by KatieCadet2012 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:09 pm

Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay in the forum posting but I have gotten into my old CD-ROM collection and found the Junior Science series by MagiKids Interactive and Keshet Orion. They are very rare and hard to find since MagiKids Interactive and Keshet Orion have been defunct. MagiKids Interactive was a Canadian company in British Columbia, Canada at the time of production of the series (1997) but the fact is, it was released in Canada that year. Discuss it here and let me know what you think! I have provided the descriptions and information of the series here:

Junior Science Series
Released in Canada and the United States on 1997 by MagiKids Interactive.
Developed by Keshet Orion (Jordan Valley, Israel).

Description from the Packaging:
Children love to ask questions, such as “How” and “Why.” The Junior Science Series brings answers to these questions and more in an entertaining way. With stories, games, point and click objects, and top quality animation and sound, you won’t want your children to miss out on this amazing learning adventure!
Requires: IBM/Compatible PC, 386+; 4+ MB RAM, 256 Color VGA, 5MB+ Hard Drive space, Mouse, Sound Blaster or compatible sound card, 2x or faster CD Rom drive, Windows 3.1 or Windows 95. (486 or faster with 8 MB RAM recommended)
Games in the series:
Volume 2: Shadows
Volume 3: Directions
Volume 4: Distance
Volume 5: Light
Volume 6: Weather

Sections included:
Games
Gig Screen
Wiseman
Stories
Main Screen (for selecting pages from the individual games.)

Contributor’s Note: Volumes 1, 2, and 6 were based off of Keshet Orion’s Mid-day, while Volumes 3, 4, and 5 were based off of Keshet Orion’s Let there be Morning. Also, The game is in a 16-bit Windows 3.1 flavour rather than 32-bit for newer Windows computers (64-bit).
KatieCadet2012

fullhousefan8795

Re: Junior Science Series [RARE GAME SERIES]

Post by fullhousefan8795 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:33 am

ive never heard of this
- Full House rocks!

Owlnut74

Re: Junior Science Series [RARE GAME SERIES]

Post by Owlnut74 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:47 am

Me either.
-------------
Full House is the best!