Theme song: Convert from Spotify into Mp3

This forum is for all discussions about other things than Full House or the website.
Jesse’s_Girl

Theme song: Convert from Spotify into Mp3

Post by Jesse’s_Girl » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:38 am

Hey everybody :) ,

recently I finished watching all seasons, and I have to say, I love it and be really sad that its over.
I found now a very amazing long version of the theme song on Spotify.
As a fan of listening to CDs in my car, I would like to convert it from Spotify into MP3-files.
I already tried out some free recording software but unfortunately the quality was horrible. In general I ask myself now if it makes more sense for me, to buy such a legal software for convert and save songs on my disk, in comparison with buying a premium account.
Reagrding to this, maybe anybody has some recommendations?
Also had some bad experiences already?

Thanks for advice!
Cheers

Lexie

Re: Theme song: Convert from Spotify into Mp3

Post by Lexie » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:30 pm

If you want to record music from Spotify, you need a Spotify Recorder.
But yes you are right, not every recorder ensure good quality results. If this is an important point for you and if you want to capture also other music from streaming platforms, I would recommend you to purchase a software. For instance Audials Tunebite Premium offers high quality and a lot of features like recording by double speed. For more informations look here: http://audials.com/en/how_to_record_int ... otify.html

kingsleytailors

Post by kingsleytailors » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:05 pm

This is helpful for my personal blog, i really want the idea for my blog, thanks for share

tetrmnot

Post by tetrmnot » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:51 pm

Can you give me an adress of your blog?