Shadows of the future

Here you can post, read and comment on fan fictional stories from Full House.
Owlnut74

Shadows of the future

Post by Owlnut74 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:40 pm

:)
DJ and Kimmy were at their apartment. DJ was waiting for the phone to ring. She is waiting for a call from Steve. He had transfered to a college in Seattle. His parents moved there because his dad got transfered. She was not sure if their long-distance relationship would survive. She saw how her dad and Vicky's relationship fell apart because of careers and a long distance relationship.

The phone rang. It was Steve. " Hey Deej, I got a job here coaching a local high school football team." "Oh." She said as she realized her worst fear had happened. "Steve, I am too young to put my life on hold and wait. Sorry, I still love you, but I can't do this anymore. We should break up."

After she hung up with Steve, she thought about what had happened. She knew she did the right thing, even though it broke her heart. Kimmy came home from a date then. "I broke up with Steve." "Oh Deej, are you ok?" "I'll be fine, Kimmy."

"Kimmy, do you smell smoke?" "Oh, Deej, I just rememered, I put a hot plate on the heater." "Kimmy! Don't you know that can cause a fire!" Just then, the smoke alarm went off. The girls ran out of their apartment building, not a moment too soon. Everyone from the apartment complex ran outside.

A fire truck arrived on the scene, a few seconds later. The doors of the fire truck opened. A young fire fighter about her age, got out of the passenger side. Their eyes met. He immediately made his way to where DJ and Kimmy were standing. "Fuller!" He heard the chief ;) yell. "We are here to put out fires and save lives, not flirt with women!" His face turned red. He'll just have to hope he'll get a chance to talk to her, later.

The fire was out, the damage was minor. The chief told the girls that they can't sleep in their apartment, because of smoke damage. "No problem, we'll go to my dads." DJ gave the chief her dads phone number, so he could let her know when she can get back into her apartment." In the truck, Tommy Fuller glanced at the clipboard. DJ Tanner. He now knew her name. He had heard her give the chief her dad's number. He wrote it down.

1882 Gerard street.

DJ and Kimmy had told her family what had happened. They all agreed that DJ and Kimmy could stay as long as they needed to. Stephanie had moved to DJ's room, when DJ moved out. There were still two twin beds in Michelle's room. Stephanie agreed to temporarly move back in with Michelle, so DJ and Kimmy have a place to sleep.

Owlnut74

Re: Shadows of the future

Post by Owlnut74 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:30 am

(I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO RETURN TO THE BOTTOM TO CONTINUE! AFTER FIXING SOME MISTAKES!)

A few days later

DJ was in the kitchen with her six - year old twin cousins, Nicky and Alex. Stephanie and Kimmy were both out on dates. Michelle was spending the night at Denise's house. The others were busy. She was babysitting the twins. The phone rang. "Hello." "Hello, may I speak with DJ Tanner?" " Speaking." "This is Tommy Fuller. I am the fire fighter who helped put out the fire from your apartment. The chief said you can move back in in a few days. But the reason I am calling is I wanted to ask you if you'd have dinner with me next weekend." "Sure. I'd love to." "Would 7 work for you?" "Yes, you know where I live. See you next Saturday." DJ hung up. Now she was really going to get on with life.

Tommy took DJ to their favorite restaurant and proposed. They were planning a June wedding. Kimmy had recently got married. Tommy knew he loved DJ and would forever. He must, when he met her family, he had been interrigated by the three men who raised her. They didn't scare him off. She had told him about her childhood and her mother's death on their first date.

DJ was at her vet clinic. The phone kept ringing. Kimmy had called to let DJ know that her divorce was final. The last call was an officer. He told her that her husband had been killed during a dangerous fire rescue on Oak Street. "What do I do , now?" DJ knew she needed to get home to tell her boys about their father. Joey had been watching them. "Where are the boys?" She asked Joey as she entered the house. He saw her face and knew something happened. " What is it, DJ?" "Tommy's dead. He died in a fire. I need to tell the boys. And I don't think we can stay here much longer. Too many memories." After Joey left, she told the boys their father had died. Jackson didn't handle it well. Max just cried. "I want Daddy!" Then ran into his room still crying. Jackson wouldn't look at DJ. He quietly ran to his room and slammed his door. She remembered how she felt, when her mom died. But she got through it with the love of her family. She hoped Jackson would let her comfort him. She knew that once her family heard the news, they would all be there for her. For them. Her and the boys.

ILoveFullHouse

Post by ILoveFullHouse » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:39 am

Great story! You really filled good the 20-years-gap between Full House and Fuller House. I can totally imagine that the events during this time happened like you described it. :) :(
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

Martin Luther King

Owlnut74

Post by Owlnut74 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:25 pm

Thanks.