Valentine's Surprises

Here you can post, read and comment on fan fictional stories from Full House.
Owlnut74

Valentine's Surprises

Post by Owlnut74 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:18 am

I know it is a little late, but I still had details to work out in my head.

The three girls and the twins came downstairs, entering the kitchen. Five sets of eyes grew wide with what they saw. There were balloons in red, white, and pink. Five small boxes of candy, and five heart-shaped cookies were on the table, for the kids. Just then, they noticed three red envelopes, each with the girls' names on them. There were two small stuffed dogs for the twins. The girls opened their Valentine cards. Each card contained a gift certificate from their favorite store. "The cards were signed, " WITH LOVE FROM DAD, JOEY, UNCLE JESSE, AND AUNT BECKY."

Becky came down the kitchen stairs, just as Jesse entered the kitchen from the living room. He had both hands behind his back. He grinned at Becky. "Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetheart." She didn't expect him to top last years hot air balloon ride. She went up to Jesse and kissed him. He brought his left hand forward, and handed her a dozen roses. "Oh, Jess.." Then he brought his right hand forward and handed her a little black retangular box. Becky opened the box. Inside was a gold necklace with a heart-shaped pendant. The pendant had stones in it. "Oh Sweetheart, its beautiful." She kissed him again.

Michelle's fourth grade class was having their annual Valentine's Day party. When she came in from recess, there was a candy bar on her desk, with a note that said "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO MY BEST FRIEND." LOVE, TEDDY. She beamed at him, and said "Thank You, Teddy." The party had officially started.

After school, Stephanie went to her locker. Inside there was a small gift with a card. It said "WHEN I SAW THESE, I THOUGHT OF YOU." A SECRET ADMIRER. Stephanie opened the box to find a pair of silver heart-shapped earrings. She wondered who her admirer was. Just then, Gia approched her. "Wow Steph, I wish I had a secret admirer. Do you have any idea who it could be?" "No. None." "Yeah. A lot of guys like you. I've seen them look at you." "Really, like who?" Before Gia could answer, a boy named Andrew walked by, and winked at Stephanie. "I bet it was Andrew."

D.J. was coming home. She stopped at the mailbox, before entering the front door. There was a card and a small package addressed to her. It was from Steve. The packaged contained a promise ring. D.J. knew that the next step would be engagement. "Maybe next year." She thought as she entered the house.

Everyone had a great Valentine's Day. It is going to be hard to top it, next year.

Owlnut74

Re: Valentine's Surprises

Post by Owlnut74 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:41 pm

I wanted to do a Valentine's Day story.