Were We Friends or Foes?

Here you can post, read and comment on fan fictional stories from Full House.
Owlnut74

Were We Friends or Foes?

Post by Owlnut74 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:06 pm

Stephanie went on a date to a new club. Her date wasn't paying much attention to her. She didn't know why. He did seem a little obsessed with his ex. As she was about to leave, she ran smack dab into a good looking guy. He looked familiar to her. He seemed to know her, too. "Hi, Stephanie." He smiled. Suddenly, she knew who he was. She hadn't seen him since she was a child. "Rusty." They spent the next few hours getting reaquainted. Stephanie learned that Rusty was now divorced, and a single dad of a 7 year old daughter. He saw fear on her face. "Ha. Don't worry, she is not a little terror like I was. Being divorced myself, I now understand what my mom went through." She smiled at him. "That's a relief." They talked some more. She told him that she was living with D.J. and helping raise her sons.

Stephanie and Rusty had exchanged numbers. He wanted to see her again. She walked into the house, still reeling from running into Rusty. She didn't know wheather or not to tell D.J. Eventually though, she may have too. She knew she shouldn't date him. They had hated each other as kids. So, it appeared. What if they had liked each other, but at the time, were too young to recgonize it? She thought back to that New Year's Eve, when she had kissed him. He had been torchering her, threatening to kiss her. Maybe they had liked each other.

The next morning, Rusty called and wanted to get together with Stephanie. She knew she couldn't put it off any longer. She needed to tell D.J. D.J entered the kitchen. "Hey Deej, do you remember that kid, Rusty? Dad dated his mom, Cindy?" "Yes, what about him?" "I ran into him last night. My date was a dud. As I was leaving, I ran smack into him. We started talking. He wants to see me again." "Stephanie, you are an adult. I can't tell you who to date, but I'd advise you not too. Especially if he is the same little terror he used to be." "He's not. He is a divorced single father. He has sole custody of his daughter. He swears she's not a terror like he was." "Okay, date him if you want."

Rusty took her out for dinner. "I can't figure out if we actually liked each other as kids, but were so young, we thought it was hate, or did you hate me?" "Stephanie, that confuses me, too. I think at first, I did hate you. I didn't want to get close to anyone my mom dated. Your dad changed that. I was impressed by your curve ball. And I did love torchering you. Now that I think about it, we probably did like each other." "Yeah. The past is the past. We can't change it. So, tell me about your daughter." Rusty told her his wife left. She didn't want to be a mother. His daughter had still been a baby.

"If we get the kids together, I hope history doesn't repeat itself. Anymore then it has for my family." There had been too many coiendences in her life, lately. "What?" "Don't you find it odd
that, my dad was a widower with three daughters, and enlisted his best friend and brother-in-law for help in raising us girls? And now D.J. is a widow with three sons, enlisted Kimmy and I to help
raise her boys? In the same house, no less." "That is odd, and your dad and my mom didn't date
long. But I hope if we continue to date, it'll last longer." He smiled at her. He always was a
charmer.

Rusty took her home and kissed her good night. This time, he didn't jump away from her and call for his mommy. They weren't 8 anymore. They made plans for dinner at his place. He would finally introduce her to his daughter. They were definately not foes, anymore. If they ever were.

Newbiwson

Re: Were We Friends or Foes?

Post by Newbiwson » Mon May 23, 2016 9:16 am

This is beyond my knowledge so that I have enough.

Owlnut74

Post by Owlnut74 » Tue May 24, 2016 1:49 pm

Not sure what you mean?

Uncle Joey

Post by Uncle Joey » Tue May 24, 2016 6:11 pm

Not sure what he's talking about, but I'm quite the fan of this story. I know I don't come on the forums as much as I did around when they were founded, but I'm always watching.
My favorite place to go is the giggle garage. I like the sizzler. I work at KFLH and work on the Rush Hour Renegades. I really pay attention.