Mr. Bear

Here you can post, read and comment on fan fictional stories from Full House.
Owlnut74

Mr. Bear

Post by Owlnut74 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:47 pm

A delivery came to the house, anonymously for Max. He opened the box and found a brown teddy bear in a trench coat and fedora. "Steph, can I see you in the kitchen, please?" Stephanie followed DJ to the kitchen. "Did you send Mr. Bear to Max?" "Yes. See, he's a middle kid, like me. I try to give him a little more attention. I know how he feels. I have felt that way most my life. You were the oldest and Michelle was the baby. Remember when I married my friend, Harry? I did that because at the time, I felt I wasn't getting any attention. Wouldn't want Max doing anything that drastic. Please don't tell him it was from me, yet." "Okay. But, you must tell him yourself, soon." "I will."

"Max, I had a bear my mom gave me. I got him when Michelle was born. I named him Mr. Bear." "Would you mind if I called my bear, Mr. Bear?" "Not at all." "I wonder who sent him. Jackson and Tommy didn't get a gift." "No. They didn't. Just you." Kimmy came in, just then. "Hey Steph. I see you found your old bear." "Thanks, Kimmy!" Max looked at Stephanie. "Okay, so it is the same bear. I am a middle child, too. I just wanted to do something special for you. You seemed so down, lately." "Yeah. I've been feeling like I don't matter." "Believe me, I know. When I was six, Dad was video taping Michelle, and Joey and Jesse were helping your mom with a science project. I had broke the hula hoop record, and couldn't wait to tell my family. No one seemed to care. I "married" my friend, Harry. Didn't want you doing anything as drastic. Mr. Bear is yours, now. If you still want him." "Thanks Aunt Stephanie. Thanks for doing this." Max jumped up and hugged Stephanie. He took Mr. Bear to his room, and sat him on his bed.

Max will treasure the bear. Always. Stephanie knew she made the right choice. Max will love the
bear as much as she did, although she knew she loved the bear, mainly because her mother had given it to her. It wasn't an easy decision. Mr.Bear was one of the last things her mother ever gave her. She wasn't sure if she could part with him, but she did it. For Max. She realized, she'd do anything for these boys.