[FANFIC] How I think it should have ended....

Here you can post, read and comment on fan fictional stories from Full House.
mrskatsopolis

[FANFIC] How I think it should have ended....

Post by mrskatsopolis » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:12 am

So, a few months ago I watched all of FH's episodes, and after watching the very last one I was quite disappointed. I think they could've done better, and if I'd been born back then, here's what I would have done to give the show its deserved farewell.
Full House
Season 9, Episode 23 - You Sneeze, You Lose (1)
Teaser
We find Jesse, Nicky and Alex in the bathroom. Jesse is teaching the boys how to mousse.
Jesse: OK, boys. So what I’m going to teach you now is very important. How to keep your hair firm as…
Nicky: Jell-O?
Jesse: Not exactly, son. See, what you need to do is grab a bit of mousse, try keeping it in your hands and… There you go. In the hair. Now you try.
(Nicky and Alex do exactly as Jesse says, but instead of moussing their own hair, they go and mousse Jesse’s.)
Jesse: Guess I forgot to say ‘in your hair’, huh?
Opening Credits
Kitchen. The family is having breakfast on the table.
Joey: So, as I was saying, I can’t seem to find extra time in my life to fit in a gym.
Danny: Extra time?! Joey, all you do is eat and watch cartoons all day!
Joey: Hey, a little more respect there. I don’t eat or watch cartoons when I’m sleeping.
(Jesse, who was in the attic, comes upstairs to the kitchen.)
Jesse: Good morning, everyone.
All: Morning.
Jesse: What’s for breakfast?
Michelle: Joey made his specialty: Joey’s scrambled eggs with bacon.
Jesse: This looks and smells really good. Did you really make this, Joe?
Joey: Of course. Tell me, have I ever lied to you?
Jesse: Well, there was that one time where you told me Michelle wanted me to take her to the zoo, and…
Joey: OK, OK. We see your point.
Danny: Becky, we better get going. Mr. Strowbridge said he really needed to talk to us.
Becky: Yeah, let’s. Let me just get my purse. (She grabs her purse) Okay boys, momma has to go to work. Give me a kiss.
(Nicky and Alex rush into Becky and kiss her cheek.)
Alex: I love you, mommy.
Becky: I love you too. Bye.
(Danny and Becky leave.)
Joey: So, who wants to watch cartoons?
Michelle: Me! Me! Me!
(Jesse eyes Joey with disapproval.)
Joey: I have a better idea, Michelle. Uh, why don’t we hit the gym? I know I have some extra pounds I need to loose.
Michelle: Hmmm... Count me out.
Joey: Ok, but you’re going to regret this.
Michelle: I’m not. Bye.
(Joey also leaves.)

Wake Up San Francisco set. Danny and Becky are sitting on Mr. Strowbridge’s room.
Becky: You needed to talk to us, Mr. Strowbridge?
Mr. Strowbridge: Yes. I have some good news, and some bad news.
Danny: Last time you said this, you hired me as host of Wake Up San Francisco.
Becky: Co-host.
Mr. Strowbridge: Anyway. As I was saying, Wake up San Francisco had some really poor ratings the last couple of months. Mostly, because of the new talk show from the other network. So, talk shows are starting to catch on.
Danny: Mr. Strowbridge, I’m not following it.
Mr. Strowbridge: We decided to cancel Wake Up San Francisco. Instead, Rebecca will be hosting her own talk show.
Becky: My own talk show? Wow! That is so…
Danny: Unfair! What about me? Am I going to be unemployed? Look, I have 3 children to raise, one of them is just starting college, and I need to be able to pay for…
Mr. Strowbridge: Danny, chill out. You’re going to be the sports editor again.
Danny: Oh. OK. Sorry.
Mr. Strowbridge: Now, Rebecca. You’re going to be interviewed tomorrow morning to see if you get the job. It’s almost yours; we just need to settle some things. Can you come at nine?
Becky: Sure. I’ll be here.
Mr. Strowbridge: Thank you. You can go now.
(Danny and Becky leave again.)
Tanners’ House
(Danny opens the door, walking in with Becky.)
Danny: We’re home!
(Stephanie, who’s watching TV in the living-room walks to them and says hi.)
Stephanie: So, how was it?
Danny: Well, Wake Up San Francisco is being cancelled.
Stephanie: Oh no! What now?
Becky: Well, your father and I have guaranteed jobs. I get to host my very own talk show, and Danny will be the sports editor again. Oprah, stand back, because Rebecca Katsopolis is coming!
Jesse (coming from the kitchen): Did I hear what I just heard? My wife will host her own talk show?
Becky: That’s right sweetie. I have an interview tomorrow to see if I got the job.
Jesse: I am so proud of you. (Jesse kisses Rebecca.) Boys, come give your mom a hug!
Nicky and Alex: Congratulations, mommy. We love you.
Becky: Aw, I love you two very much.
(Jesse cleans his throat.)
Becky: I mean, I love you three very much.
(Joey returns from the gym, all sweaty.)
Joey: Phew, I am tired. This gym thing isn’t for me.
Stephanie (noticing cookie crumbs on Joey’s sweatshirt): Joey, are you sure you were working out?
Joey: Well I, I might have stopped at the supermarket to, you know, refuel.
Michelle: Joey…
Joey: Ok, fine. I was at the supermarket. And I didn’t even go to the gym, ok? Now leave me alone!
Danny: Girls, get off Joey’s case. Now, let’s make a toast for me and Becky!
The next morning
Kitchen. Everybody except for Becky is in the kitchen. It’s almost time for her interview.
Michelle: Uncle Jesse, where is Aunt Becky? She’s gonna be late for her job interview.
Jesse: Don’t worry munchkin. I’m sure she’s coming. She was so nervous last night, I don’t think she slept very well.
(Becky comes from the attic, sneezing.)
Stephanie: Good morning, Aunt Becky.
Becky: Wish I could say the same. (Sneezes again.) Oh, boy, I hate the spring!
Danny: Why, it’s such a beautiful time.
Becky: Because that’s when my allergies are the worst. How am I going to be interviewed with this voice?
Joey: Well, you could tell them you are coming up with a great idea for the talk show: The Mr. Woodchuck Show! (Impersonating Mr. Woodchuck’s laugh.)
Becky: I can’t believe this. My allergies are usually nice to me, but when they are not supposed to come, they do.
Jesse: Sweetheart, don’t worry. All you have to do is pretend to be fine, and try not to sneeze at the interviewer’s hand when you shake hands with her.
Joey: That would be funny though.
Michelle: Not really helping, Joey.
Becky: Well, I should just go. Bye everyone, wish me luck. I’ll need plenty of it.
All: Bye! Good luck!

Rebecca arrives on the interview place. The interviewer, a blond beautiful woman called Farrah greets her politely.
Farrah: Hello, Mrs. Katsopolis. Welcome. I am Farrah Fowler, and I will be interviewing you.
Becky: Hi. It’s good to be here.
Farrah: Before we begin, I couldn’t help noticing, Mrs. Katsopolis, but I have to ask: Are you sick?
Becky: Oh, this? (Laughs uncomfortably) This is just, uh, spring allergies.
Farrah: Oh, good. Because you know, we can’t hire someone who’s constantly sick. Well, shall we begin? Take a sit.
(Becky and Farrah sit and move on with the interview.)
At the House
Jesse: I wonder how Becky’s doing with her interview. Poor thing, she was so worried when she left the house.
Stephanie: Don’t worry, Uncle Jesse. I’m sure she’s doing great.
(The phone rings.)
Stephanie: Let me get that. It must be Ryan. We will go ice-skating tonight.
Jesse: (thinking loud) My wife and her own talk show… Wow. I gotta get a better job!
(Back at the interview place.)
Farrah: That’s it, Mrs. Katsopolis. Thank you very much. We’ll call you as soon as possible.
Becky: No, thank you.
As Becky is about to shake Farrah’s hand, she sneezes on it.
Becky: Oh gosh. I am so sorry I—
Farrah: Don’t worry. It’s all good.
Becky leaves immediately.
Back home
Jesse: I wonder what’s taking her so long. I want to know if she got the job.
Danny: We all do. I’m sure she got it. She’s an excellent professional.
Becky opens the back door, sobbing.
Jesse: Sweetheart, what happened?
Becky: Oh, Jess. It was horrible. I mean, it started out great, but then when I was about to leave and shake hands with the interviewer, I sneezed on her hand.
Jesse: Well, look on the bright side. Maybe she likes being sneezed at her hand.
Nicky and Alex run to Becky.
Nicky and Alex: Hi, mommy. We missed you. You are our hero.
Jesse: See? They love you, and that’s all that matters, right?
Becky: Yeah, I guess. But I was so excited about getting that job.
The phone rings again, Stephanie runs to the kitchen to pick it up.
Stephanie: Now it has to be Ryan. It has to be! (Answering the phone) Hello. Oh, crap. Sorry. Yeah, she’s here, hold on. Aunt Becky, it’s for you. (Hands Becky the phone.)
Becky: Hello? Oh, hi Farrah. Look, I am really sorry about what happened today, and…
Silence.
Becky: What?! Oh, thank you very much! I can’t believe this…
Silence again. Becky looks surprised. Hangs up.
Jesse: So…?
Becky: I got it.
Jesse: Then, what’s that face about?
Becky: The job is in Tampa.
Jesse: Tampa as in Florida?
Becky: Yeah.
(TO BE CONTINUED...)

Full House Forever
Site Admin

Re: [FANFIC] How I think it should have ended....

Post by Full House Forever » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:14 pm

I see where this might be going ;).

Is part 2 coming soon?

Steph

Post by Steph » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:09 pm

Great story!
Can't wait to read the next part.

mrskatsopolis

Post by mrskatsopolis » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Yay, someone read it! lol.
Here's part 2....

Full House
Season 9, Episode 24 - You Sneeze, You Lose (2) (SERIES FINALE)
Voice-over: Previously on Full House…
Danny: Wake Up San Francisco is being cancelled.
Becky: Well, your father and I have guaranteed jobs. I get to host my very own talk show, and Danny will be the sports editor again.
Stephanie: Good morning, Aunt Becky.
Becky: Wish I could say the same. (Sneezes again.) Oh, boy, I hate the spring! How am I going to be interviewed with this voice?
Farrah: That’s it, Mrs. Katsopolis. Thank you very much. We’ll call you as soon as possible.
Becky: No, thank you.
Becky: Oh gosh. I am so sorry I—
Stephanie: Now it has to be Ryan. It has to be! (Answering the phone) Hello. Oh, crap. Sorry. Yeah, she’s here, hold on. Aunt Becky, it’s for you. (Hands Becky the phone.)
Becky: Hello?
Becky: I got it.
Jesse: Then, what’s that face about?
Becky: The job is in Tampa.
Jesse: Tampa as in Florida?
Becky: Yeah.

Opening Credits

Jesse: Tampa?
Becky: I know. I’m as dumbfounded as you are. Why didn’t they tell me before?
Jesse: Well, I guess we’re moving to Tampa then.
Michelle, overhearing the conversation, runs downstairs
Michelle: Is it true? You guys are moving?
Jesse: I’m afraid so, munchkin. See, when you have a big opportunity, you have to take it, no matter what.
Michelle: I know. I will just miss you, Aunt Becky and the boys very much. But I am happy for you, Aunt Becky.
Danny, Joey, Stephanie and the boys come downstairs.
Danny: Becky, I couldn’t help overhearing. Congratulations on the job. Too bad you guys have to go. When do you have to move?
Becky: In a week. They have to start shooting right away.
Michelle, unable to bear with the news, runs to her room with her eyes watering.
Stephanie: Michelle?
Jesse: Let me do this, Steph.
Jesse goes upstairs to Michelle’s room. She has her face covered by a pillow.
Jesse (in the doorknob): I see you got this from me, shorty. I hate goodbyes too.
Michelle (uncovering her face, crying): This is not fair. First D.J., now you… Then Joey will go too, then Steph…
Jesse: Hey, hey. Calm down. Remember when Aunt Becky and I got married, and we said we would always come visit? That’s what will happen. On holidays, we will be together again.
Michelle: Yeah, but then you moved back here. It will be so empty without you and your family here. It’s like there will be a part missing.
Jesse: I know you feel this way. But your dad and Steph will always be there for you. And I might be miles away, but I will never forget all the good times we had.
Michelle: Guess there is no way out, is there?
Jesse: Guess not. Now let’s put on a happy face. You don’t want to make your aunt sad, do you?
Michelle: No.
The next day… The doorbell rings.
Joey: I’ll get it.... (opens the door, D.J. and Kimmy enter the house) Deej! What a surprise! (hugging her) How have you been?
D.J.: Pretty good. My dad told me Uncle Jesse is moving to Florida, and Michelle is not taking it very well, so I decided to come visit.
Kimmy: And, for everyone’s joy, I came along!
Jesse goes to the living-room to see who it is.
Jesse: Deej! What brings you here? What a pleasant surprise! (bitterly) What brings Gibbler here?
D.J.: When I heard you guys were moving, I decided to come say goodbye.
Jesse: That’s great. Come in. Not you, Gibbler. Just kidding.
Kimmy: You know, hairy boy, I will kinda miss you and your rude remarks.
Jesse: Never thought I’d say that, Kimmy, but so will I.
Attic. Becky is talking to the boys while changing them.
Becky: We are going to have such a good time in Florida, guys. You already have been signed in a nice school; our new home has a big swimming pool where you can learn how to swim…
Alex: Mommy, why do we have to move out? It is good here.
Becky: Well, Alex, mommy was asked to work there, and it would be too far away to live here and go to work every day.
Jesse goes to the attic.
Jesse: Are you ready? Our dinner reservations will be given to someone else if we don’t hurry.
Becky: Jesse, calm down. I know this moving thing is driving you nuts, but you have to accept it.
Jesse: Sorry, hun. I guess it’s hard for me to leave after living here for almost a decade.
Becky: I know, baby. But that’s how life works. Michelle will be fine.
Jesse: Yeah, I guess… And besides, I can’t wait to share the house with the three people I love the most. Now, get a move on.
Becky: Okay… Let’s go, boys…
In the Restaurant
Danny: I’d like to make a toast. To my wonderful brother-in-law, who gave up his rebel life 10 years ago to help me take care of my little girls. And to his wife, and the best co-host I’ve ever had. Thanks guys.
Jesse: Are you trying to make me cry? If you are, that ain’t gonna happen.
Joey: Oh Jess, come on. It doesn’t take much to make you cry like a baby. I mean, remember when The Golden Girls ended? You were sobbing.
(Everyone but Jesse laughs)
Jesse: I wasn’t crying. I just, uh, felt bad for the actresses.
Becky: Anyway… Cheers.
Michelle: Can I please have a turn?
Danny: Sure, Michelle. Go ahead.
Michelle: I just wanted to say that it’s been great with everyone here. I’ll miss you guys very much. Thanks for everything you’ve done for me.

Jesse: Oh, munchkin. Come on; give me one of your world famous hugs.
Michelle: You got it, dude.
Joey (crying): That’s definitely a Hallmark moment.
Jesse: Who is the crying baby now, huh?

The next week.. Becky and Jesse are all packed up to head to the airport.
Danny: Here’s the very last bag.
Jesse: Wow. That’s… that’s weird.
Michelle and Steph: Yeah…
Becky: Well… I guess that’s it.
Danny: You’d better hurry if you want to get to the airport. And we should cut down the goodbyes and crying, right?
Jesse: Thanks, bro. Let’s do the goodbyes like ripping off a bandage: Quick and painless. Bye, Steph, Michelle, Danny, Joey, and last but not least, Comet.
All but Jesse and Becky: Bye! Have a nice trip!
(Jesse, Becky and the twins head to the airport. Danny, Michelle, Joey and Stephanie get back into the house.)
(FINAL CURTAIN CALL)
(CLOSING CREDITS)

Steph

Post by Steph » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:07 pm

I almost cried at the end. I could see this happening.

mrskatsopolis

Post by mrskatsopolis » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:22 am

UP!

fullhousefan8795

Post by fullhousefan8795 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:34 am

nice script. the 2-part thing made it seem like the last episode of Full House
- Full House rocks!

Owlnut73

Post by Owlnut73 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:24 am

Great finale. I can totally see it.

fullhousefan8795

Post by fullhousefan8795 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:47 pm

yeah i can see it ending like that
- Full House rocks!

Owlnut74

Post by Owlnut74 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:06 am

I had heard that originally it was not going to be the finale, but they wanted to move the show to the then new WB channel. I think that would have killed the show. And I heard that John wanted to move on and Candace wanted to go to college. And now here we are, 20 years later and the two that wanted to move on are front and center.

mrskatsopolis

Post by mrskatsopolis » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:14 am

I just remembered I'd submitted this fanfiction a long time ago, when I watched Fuller House and saw that Becky and Danny are now living in LA... It's almost the same plot, but I couldn't help thinking of Tampa, lol.

Thanks for all the nice comments, guys!

Owlnut74

Post by Owlnut74 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:56 pm

I heard the actors were not exactly on board about that move. The WB was still new, then. And John and Candace wanted to move on. Candace wanted to go to college.