Full Time - Full House Spinoff

Here you can post, read and comment on fan fictional stories from Full House.
Uncle Joey

Full Time - Full House Spinoff

Post by Uncle Joey » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:34 am

So... Remember all that recent jazz about a spinoff of Full House involving the girls taking care of their kids? Well I'm here to make that a reality! Warning, a lot of references from the show are involved in this one. This is only for true Full House fans!

Here are the characters and everything you need to know about them!

Kimmy (Gibbler) Wells: After she and Duane met differences they split up. She isn't as silly as she used to be, but she runs a daycare called 'Happy World'.

Dj (Tanner) Hale: After Full House ended her and Steve fell back into love and tumbled into a happy marriage. She takes good care of her son and daughter, and is a Lawyer.

Stephanie (Tanner) Smith: She got married into a very wealthy family of doctors, even though she works at a coffee shop. She is pregnant with named decided Dawn Smith.

Michelle Tanner: She tried recording a pop album which ended up putting her into debt. She lives with Danny and Vicky still in the same house.

Carl Wells: A very awkward man that made Kimmy go crazy. He spends a lot of time in the basement.

Steve Hale: Professional wrestler, Steve Hale, is still the same goofy always hungry guy he always was.

Mark Smith: The ER doctor that is married to Stephanie. He spends lots of time on a project he refuses to tell anybody about.

Nicky Katsopolis: The fun loving, rocker we all knew he would become. He's pretty much the go to babysitter, along with his twin.

Alex Katsopolis: In contrast of his brother, Alex is a calm and quiet man that owns a movie theater. He's aswell the go to babysitter

Brad Hale: The 12 year-old wise cracking son of Dj and Steve. He's named Brad because Dj refused to have a child named Bread.

Laura Hale: The 10 year-old party animal daughter of Dj and Steve. She usually gets into trouble.

Marry Wells: The 10 year-old ball of energy that acts like her mom, Kimmy. She is Laura's absolute best friend. Like mother like daughter.
My favorite place to go is the giggle garage. I like the sizzler. I work at KFLH and work on the Rush Hour Renegades. I really pay attention.

fullhousefan8795

Re: Full Time - Full House Spinoff

Post by fullhousefan8795 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:48 pm

i can believe theyre making a Full House spinoff
- Full House rocks!

Gerwenti

Post by Gerwenti » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:45 am

I do not know what to do next.

Owlnut73

Post by Owlnut73 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:44 am

I like to think that if DJ had a daughter, she would name her after her mother. But according to the spin-off, she has three sons. I would have loved if the new baby was a girl. It is less challenging and probably lesd entertaining to watch women raise children than men, so, I hope the new show finds a way to have the same light- hearted humor as the original.

fullhousefan8795

Post by fullhousefan8795 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:52 pm

yeah naming a kid pam would be a nice tribute to the dead pam
- Full House rocks!