The Effects

Here you can post, read and comment on fan fictional stories from Full House.
kalah

The Effects

Post by kalah » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:18 pm

Summary: DJ Tanner is just a normal 16 year old. But, when she falls pregnant with her first steady boyfriend Steve Hale, she must face parenthood which is not a good thing.
Chapter 1: The First Time
DJ came in Bayview High kissing her boyfriend Steve. They began dating when DJ was 15 and was in Spain for her summerbreak. She seen a face which she really knew all about. Then, the two fell in love.
"Deej, let's go to the janintor's closet." Steve said to his girlfriend.
DJ nodded. "Okay." The couple went to the closet. Inside was hardly nothing in it. It was a size as a room.
"DJ, let's make a baby." Steve explains as he push her down to the floor and taking off her clothes.
"Let's really make a baby. I don't care what my dad says. I'll always love you, Steve." DJ said taking off his clothes.
"Me too." Steve whispers. The door was lock so nobody would see what they are up to. They start kissing again as they held each other. Steve push her back to the ground kissing her neck. They were making a baby. Then, DJ felt something stung on her back.
"Steve, stop." DJ said rubbing her bare back.
"What is it?" Steve asked.
"My back hurts." DJ said with tears rolling down her cheeks.
"I'm sorry, baby." Steve adds trying to relax her. That was the first time ever that he said 'baby' to DJ.
"It's not your." DJ says wiping her tears away. "Maybe, I just got pregnant by the dot."
"You can't be." Steve wines.
"Don't wine. Let's make love. One last time." DJ replies as she held Steve. Steve nods as they start back kissing again. A few hours later, they both miss classes. Even lunch. Steve was on top of DJ sleeping. So was DJ.
After school, they both woke up.
"Steve, we miss the whole day of school." DJ said as they both put their clothes back on.
"Let's get home." Steve said. He unlocked the door as they both took off running to Steve's car.
Later that night at the Tanner's house, Danny was making dinner.
"Hey DJ. It took you a while to get home. Where have you been?" Danny asked handing her a plate of chicken, mac and cheese, and bread.
"Oh, I had to stay after school to put up some of the prom stuff." DJ lied. She didn't want to tell her dad that she had sex with Steve. Even though, the prom was three weeks away. And, Steve was going to graduate high school for two months. And, it's April. Who would help her out for her pregnancy? Maybe the family, but Danny will not be ready to be a grandfather.
"That's great. And, you are allow to got to the prom with Steve." Danny adds.
"Thanks dad." DJ said as she took her seat and ate her meal. But, she thought about her pregnancy while she was eating. She finish her meal and cleaned and dry her plate and put it in the dishwasher.

kalah

The Effects

Post by kalah » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:32 pm

Chapter Two: Prom Night and Test
Note: This chapter will be the longest. Please review and read. Also, let me know if you have any baby names and I'll pick one.
The night had finally arrived. It is prom night. DJ has her hair curly. She was wearing a black dress with black leggings and black high heels. She wore black eyeliner and red lipstick. At the prom, she and Steve was having a great time. Drinking punch, talking to each other, and slow dancing.
"Steve, I'm really having a great time of my life."
"Can we go talk for a moment?" Steve asked. DJ nodded as they went to the hallway.
"Okay. My ex girlfriend Rachel is here."
"What?" DJ asked.
"Yes. Look, I'm sorry. But, she said that she needs to talk to me about our past." Steve stated.
"Okay." DJ added wiping her tears. Rachel took Steve's hand and they went back to the dance.
"Steve, I want to date you again." Rachel says.
"You can't. Cause, I'm dating DJ." Steve says.
"Wait a minute." Rachel cut him out then kiss him on the lips. DJ seen, then went back to the hallway crying.
"Look what you done. Rachel, I never ever like you. Okay?" Steve exclaims.
"Fine! Go have fun with your stupid girlfriend!" Rachel said as he let go of him and ran outside. Steve went to the hallway and hugged DJ.
"Deej, I'm sorry." Steve said stroking her hair.
"I know you are. But, if I do have a baby, your gonna be there." DJ wails.
"I love you." Steve replies.
"I love you, too." DJ said as she wipe her tears away and kiss passionately on his lips. They stop and went back to dancing.
" Oh Steve, please don't every leave me." DJ added.
"Never." Steve stated as he was smiling and kiss her again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has been two days since Rachel cry for what Steve said. She been searching everywhere for a partner to get her evil plots ready. Meanwhile with DJ, she asked Becky to give her a test. A pregnancy one. She can not handle throwing up and having mood swings. Becky went into her room.
"How are you feeling?" Becky asked.
"Kind of good." DJ said as she got the bag that Becky handed her and pulled out a test.
"I can do this." DJ thought then went across the hall to the bathroom.
A few minutes later, She came back screaming.
"Aunt Becky, uncle Jesse, I'm pregnant!" DJ yells.
"What?" Jesse asked.
"I slept with Steve. Uncle Jesse, please don't be mad at me." DJ said as she pulled him in for a hug. Letting tears of sadness flowing down her cheeks.
"It's okay. I love you so much, and you know that." Jesse adds.
" Me too. And, we will help out with your pregnancy." Becky says.
"Thanks guys. First, I'll tell Steve. But, what if dad kick me out of the house?"
"You have to tell them." Jesse replies.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day, it was Saturday. DJ was in Steve's apartment. Getting ready to come clean.
"So, what are you gonna tell me?" Steve asked.
"I took a test after school yesterday, and found out that I'm pregnant." DJ blurt out as she cross her arms.
"I don't think I'm ready to be a daddy. But, I am ready to love this this baby as much as you, Deej." Steve says.
"I love you too, Steve." DJ adds as he pulled him in for a hug.
Rachel was watching out on the window.
"Now, she's pregnant. I'll get my revenge. Starting tonight." Rachel smiles letting an evil laugh come out.
Later that night, DJ was sleeping in her bed. She felt something wet. She looked and it was blood.
"How, did that happen?" DJ asked.
Find out what happens next time.

kalah

The Effects

Post by kalah » Sat May 10, 2014 3:56 pm

Chapter 3: Telling Danny
On Monday, DJ finish her homework and decide to come clean. She went downstairs with a scared look on her face.
"Dad, can I talk to you?" asked DJ.
"Sure." Danny smiles as they both went upstairs to DJ's room.
DJ wrung her hands in front of her. "Dad, please don't freak out."
"That doesn't sound good." Danny said matter factly.
"I'm pregnant." DJ blurted out. Danny face turn from pale, to red, to purple, then back to pale in minutes.
"Dad?" DJ asked tentivattly.
"DONNA JO TANNER! I thought I raise you better than that!" Danny yelled.
"I now know. And, I'm sorry." DJ cried.
"Sorry isn't going to cut it!" Danny yelled so loud that the family could hear it downstairs. "Get out!"
"What?!" DJ exclaims with a tear rolling down her cheek.
"I want you out of my house! No daughter of mine would go get pregnant at an early age!" Danny roared.
"But, dad!" DJ sobs.
"I want you out, now!" Danny protested. DJ grab her bookbag and blinded put clothes in her bag. She shot one last look at her dad, and went downstairs.
"Deej, what happened?" asked Joey.
"Dad's kicking out of the house cause I'm pregnant." DJ sadly says as she began to cry again. Stephanie offer her a tissue.
"Oh, DJ." Jesse demands as she gave her a hug.
"I'm leaving now. I'm gonna stay at Kimmy's house." DJ sobs. She grab her car keys and shot one last look at her family as she went to her car.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It took only one minute to go to Kimmy's house. As Kimmy open her door and seen DJ, she was shock.
"Deej, it's a school night. What are you doing here?" asked Kimmy.
DJ came in and sat on the couch with her. "Because, dad kick me out of the house. I'm pregnant."
Kimmy gave her a blanket as she wrapped around her and a tissue. "You had sex with Steve?"
DJ nodded.
"Wow. Real, you can stay here. My parents are gone for a week, so they don't care." Kimmy added.
"Thanks, Kimmy. Your the best." DJ said as she gave Kimmy a hug.

Vajunhura

Re: The Effects

Post by Vajunhura » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:42 am

I like this article and want to use it.

fullhousefan8795

Post by fullhousefan8795 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:29 am

Pretty good so far
- Full House rocks!

Fatespiluv

Post by Fatespiluv » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:08 am

Write better stories And much more Contractors may lead to Shares.

Fatespiluv

Post by Fatespiluv » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:02 am