Secrets

Here you can post, read and comment on fan fictional stories from Full House.
kalah

Secrets

Post by kalah » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:05 am

Prologue: Part 1
Note: This is my new fan fic. Hope you like it!
Place: Church
Time: 8:30 a.m.
Year: 1995
This was a sad day for the Tanner family. DJ Tanner, Danny's eldest daugther, died. For some reason, DJ had a secret life between someone. Someone that show her how to be cool. How to date cute boys. That was her uncle Jesse. See, it all started when DJ was just fourteen years old. Jesse started to abuse just to have s**. So, after Jesse's and Becky's wedding, he starts to rape her.
"She's gone forever." Danny said with tears that was forming in his eyes.
"It's not your fault. We will find out who killed her. Or, maybe an overdose." Becky explains.
"No. DJ knows that she isn't allowed on drugs." Danny added with a stern voice.
"She said maybe." Jesse snapped. He put his hands on head buried. He taunted DJ real bad. He started to have all of these moments.
Place: Tanner's household
Time: 3:30 p.m.
Year: 1993
"Hey, Deej. So, what did you and Steve do?" Jesse asked.
"Nothing. We just mess up the kitchen because we were kissing." DJ says quietly. Jesse took DJ's arm and led her to her room. Jesse threw her whole body into the wall.
"I thought we love each other!" Jesse yells.
"As an uncle, I love you. I love Steve more." DJ yells back. Jesse took off her clothes, and kiss everything on her body.
Now, in the present. Jesse eyes were really blurred.
"You deserve to go to the underground world." His soul says. "You raped more than 50 times each day. You should be ashamed of yourself to kill your own niece." His soul fadded away. Jesse really had kill himself too. But, only the girl that he really hated.
"I'm sorry, Deej. For abusing you." He thought.

kalah

Secrets

Post by kalah » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:23 pm

Prologue: Part 2
"I want DJ back," Stephanie wails."Whoever did it needs to pay! Now, I don't have anyone that I can actually have to talk about boys and latest tops. DJ was more than a sister to me. She was my friend. Like she told me one day. Now, I lost my friend forever. I miss you, Deej!" Stephanie sobs. Michelle let more tears roll down her cheeks. Danny help both of them down from the aisle.
"DJ is gone forever," Kimmy sob a little bit, and trying to hold back the tears."On her 13th birthday party, we had our very first kisses from those boys. One day, her back was bruised really bad. I thought she was rape or she had sex with Steve. She was my only friend from first grade. I know she does gets lots of boyfriends and i can be mad, but I am actually happy for her. I love you, DJ." Kimmy sobs.
Jesse doesn't really care about the whole thing. He acted like that the whole thing that he did to DJ, was good. To him, she needed to die. But, not for everybody else. Jesse went outside in the warm weather of April. He started to have flashbacks again.
Place: The Tanner's household
Time: 10:30 p.m.
Year: 1994
"Hey, Deej. I love your hair." Jesse says as he entered DJ's room.
"What do you want uncle Jesse?" DJ asked sleepily.
"I want your body." Jesse added as he push DJ down on the floor.
"Uncle Jesse, I'm 17 years old. Get a hold of yourself!" DJ yells. Jesse got really mad, then took off her clothes. DJ couldn't kiss back.
"Kiss me back, Donna Jo! Cause, I got a knife!" Jesse yells holding up a knife.
"Okay, uncle Jesse." DJ demands. They start to kiss. DJ starts to cry of sadness. Her uncle was trying to kill her over sex. What if she gets pregnant? Becky would have to end their marriage.
"Now, tell your stupid dad that I'm getting you pregnant." Jesse said in her ear. DJ nods as they started to kiss again.
Jesse open his eyes again as he took a seat on a chair outside the church. He went back to sleep again with more moments of DJ.
Place: Hospital
Time: 2:45 p.m.
Year: 1993
DJ is now seven months pregnant. She was giving birth. Jesse haven't told anyone that he had sex with her.
"What is taking you guys so long?" DJ asked miserable.
"You got five more minutes until you can push." The doctor explains. DJ nodded she took Steve's hands. A few hours later, they had a baby girl. Everyone, expect for Jesse, was happy.
"Dad, want to hold Pam?" DJ asked smiling.
"Sure," Danny greeted as he was giving the baby. "Hi, Pam. I'm you grandpa." Pam smiles. Everyone, expect for Jesse, laughs. Later that night, DJ was in bed rest. Jesse went quietly into DJ's room. Jesse grab his knife. He hold it up to here Pam was, and stab her chest. Pam haven't cried. She went limb, and she was dead. Jesse grab Pam, and put her body into a trash bag. He stuffed the bag into his bookbag. Jesse drove all the way to the bay, and took out the bag, and dump it into the water.

Uncle Joey

Re: Secrets

Post by Uncle Joey » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:42 pm

kalah wrote: "I want DJ back," Stephanie wails."Whoever did it needs to pay! Now, I don't have anyone that I can actually have to talk about boys and latest tops. DJ was more than a sister to me. She was my friend. Like she told me one day. Now, I lost my friend forever. I miss you, Deej!" .
This part is so sad. I really like the story, though.
My favorite place to go is the giggle garage. I like the sizzler. I work at KFLH and work on the Rush Hour Renegades. I really pay attention.

kalah

Secrets

Post by kalah » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:47 pm

Prologue: Part 3
"Jesse, wake up!" Becky yells.
Jesse woke up seening his wife. "Becky, I just got tired and fell asleep."
"Oh, are you sure your okay?" Becky asked.
"Yes." Jesse says as he gave her a kiss. Jesse went back into the church. Stephanie went outside, still crying.
"Becky, can I asked you something?" asked Stephanie.
"Sure." Becky says.
"Aunt Becky, I think uncle Jesse has something to do about this. I mean, at the pizza place, he slap DJ right in the face cause he got mad for beer." Stephanie sobs a little bit.
"I know. He been acting so strange around me lately too." Becky adds. "If he kill DJ, we are done."
Stephanie cry even more, as Becky gave her a hug. They both went back in when Jesse came out.
"How ashame of me. I should not kill my DJ. That's Danny first born. And, DJ and Steve had sex one time which force me to kill her." Jesse thought.
"That's right. He always been drunk over DJ. When you were inside, Becky said if she find out you kill DJ, she is done with you." His soul says. He turn to a place that says 'Jason Beer.'
" I can't believe she said that." Jesse whisperes.
Sorry this prologue was short. Next time is the start of the chapters. And, you questions will be answered of how DJ got kill by Jesse. Please give me an review on this prologue.

Owlnut73

Post by Owlnut73 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:31 am

I am sorry, but this story is too disturbing for me. I couldn't finish it. I also can't picture Jesse ever doing anything like that. He would never hurt DJ. He loved her and helped raise her. His sister's ghost would haunt him if he killed her daughter. Besides this is supposed to be a family sitcom not an edition of 20/20.

fullhousefan8795

Post by fullhousefan8795 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:26 am

Yeah this story is a little dark
- Full House rocks!