Eddie_Powell

In this forum all users can introduce themselves. Introduction is necessary to be able to post in the other public forums.
Eddie_Powell

Eddie_Powell

Post by Eddie_Powell »

Hello all,

I am new to the forum, obviously, but am so happy to be here! When I was growing up I used to watch the reruns of Full House all the time. I was around 6-10 at the time. Since I was young and the show was only on the TV late at night I would turn the volume down really low and watch as many episodes as I could before my parents remembered to send me to bed. Back then it was my favourite TV show without a doubt. Stephanie was probably my favourite character. For whatever reason though I pretty much stopped watching Full House and TV in general and only recently started again. A few weeks ago I got home from work, and being too exhausted to do my homework, I flicked on the TV and lo and behold there was that once familiar theme song I tried so hard to keep out of my mother's earshot late at night as an elementary schooler. I suppose I am here more out of nostalgia than anything else but that's as good a reason as any for me. Don't expect me to be a Full House scholar or anything, I'm just a nostalgic high school student that's not quite ready to let go of his childhood.

Looking forward to participating!

Eddie

ILoveFullHouse

Re: Eddie_Powell

Post by ILoveFullHouse »

Hello, Eddie! Welcome to the forum! :)
Are you interested in Fuller House? Anyway, have a good time here. :)
#andratuttobene

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

Martin Luther King

Mr. Woodchuck

Re: Eddie_Powell

Post by Mr. Woodchuck »

This whole place is nostalgia. That's why I'm here too.